Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Laughing, Drooling, and a New Throne!

I know my camera breaking is not a good excuse for failing to post pictures of Boo, especially when Sammie's a "retired" photographer and we have tons of photography gear around the house. But I finally got a new "point and shoot" and so taking pictures of Boo is a lot more convenient. Without further ado...
Extreme Close Up! (admit it, this picture totally makes you want to cuddle with him, doesn't it?!?)
Sammie had Boo cracking up the other night.
The back of Boo's head is a little flat so we're trying to keep him off his back. I bought him this new chair and he loves it! It looks like a throne and he rules over... well... the carpet. It's the only thing shorter than he is.
The new camera has a "kids and pets" setting for active subjects. I tried it out cuz Boo waves his arms and legs so much and so fast. Apparently, it's also good for photographing drool.
And finally... now that Boo can grab things and hold onto them, he loves stuffed animals! This is his favorite... Zack the Duck.

5 comments:

Julie Markham said...

I am thrilled beyond measure that you have a new camera. Brad is adorable, and his giggling had me laughing! I'm glad he has a bumbo!

Carrie said...

Ooh, he's just too cute! Yes, I do want to snuggle him. He's changing so fast . . . he's past his newborn look and has such an adorable baby look. I'm glad he likes his Bumbo seat. Alex loved his, and the girls use it for their floppier dolls now! He looks so studly in it.
We miss you guys!
Happy first Mother's Day, Melba!
Love you,
~Carrie

Most Happy Girl said...

Yay! I found your blog again! You guys are so cute. Happy Mother's Day on Sunday.

Kirbell said...

He's so stinkin' cute and chubby. Love it!!

Amy & Mark said...

He is adorable, Melb! I love the one of him on the throne! I hope you had a wonderful first Mother's Day as well!