Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Steve Urkel?

Sammie has creative ways of putting me in a good mood. For example...

I was cranky last night. I don't know why. It was probably a combination of being tired, feeling stressed, and not eating enough chocolate. Sammie had already tried the doing-the-dishes approach, the kissing-me-on-the-cheek approach, the rubbing-my-shoulders approach, and other tactics to put me in a good mood. Finally, though, he resorted to desperate measures.

As we were on our way to bed, he came out of the bedroom wearing his pajama shorts with the waist pulled high--just under his armpits. He didn't acknowledge his new look, just went throughout the condo casually turning out the lights. As soon as I saw him, I, of course, died laughing. He finally stopped, looked at me, and with a completely straight face asked, "What? Do I look fat?"

What a goofball...

No comments: